Honey amber pendant on cotton cord
Sea glass necklace .Honey amber genuine Irish Sea glass collected on the Irish coastline with cotton cord, adjustable necklace .
- handmade item
- cotton cord 45 cm (adjustable to bigger size)
- amber honey genuine Irish sea glass collected along the Co. Wicklow coastline.
- each piece is unique
- Avoid using chemicals , perfumes , that could tarnish the piece.
- remove when going in shower, bath, sea, pool.
- store in airtight bag or box to avoid oxidation and tarnishing
- Sea glass are formed over many years by being tumbled in the sea until smooth and frosted . The process can take somewhere between 10 to 100 years ! The colour of the glass is based on its original use.
Art: sea glass
Metal/Hook: cotton cord
Item Weight: 200g